Corrales Recreation Center
500 Jones Road
Corrales, NM 87048
5k Timed Run
10k Timed Run
5k Youth Run/Walk
Timing by Chasing 3
Friday April 13th, 2012
2 - 6pm: Packet pick-up
6915 Montgomery Blvd NE
Registration Available. Cash or Credit Card
- We do our best to be eco-friendly, for this event you will receive your hard goods at packet pick-up; race bibs, timing chip, wristbands, shirts and necessary papers, flyers and literature.
- You must have signed the online waiver and you must sign the secondary waiver at check-in.
Sunday April 15, 2012
7:00am: Field and parking opens
7:30am: On site registration
8:00am: On site packete pick up
8:30am: Pre-race announcement and national anthem
8:45am: Run start lining up
9:00am: Events start
9:00am:10k Timed Run
9:10am: 5k Timed Run
9:15am: 5k Run
9:20am: 5k Walk and Youth
Swag & Amenities:
- T-shirts for the first 200 entries by April 1, 2012
- Gatorade , Powerade and bars provided pre-race , race and post race recovery
- Pre-Race food
- Chip timed event
First 200 adult entrants will be registered for a chance to win a 37" LCD TV (drawing will only take place if we reach that number)
Each participant will also receive gift certificates for an appetizer from Texas Roadhouse.
We will be doing random drawings for $10.00 Gift Cards from O'Niell's Pub.
Top 3 places in each timed event - $25.00 Gift Card to O'Niell's Pub / Men & Women
Top Male and Female - $50.00 Gift Certificate to Sport Systems (exc. overall gc)
- This is a USATF Sanctioned event
- Event will go on rain or shine or wind.
- The race director has the right to alter the event for any reason.
- We can't put on this event without our volunteers. Please help them help you have a great day by following the rules and regulations of the event and by being responsible.
Please also help our volunteers keep the course and transition areas clean of trash by discarding your gel packs, water bottles, wrappers, cups etc while riding, running and on site.
Rules and Regulations
This is a sanctioned USATF event. All USATF rules and guidelines will be enforced during the event.
A few quick rules:
- Bib numbers must be worn at all times.
- Timing chips. You are responsible for your chips and there is a $25 fee for lost or unreturned chips.
- iPods, headphones etc. are not allowed on the course at any time.